Inaba IT Governance Laboratory
“Inaba IT Governance Laboratory” is a professional engineer office that has rich and strong expertise in the area of IT governance, especially the implementation of a sustainable or earth-friendly IT governance system which creates the values of digital society realization.
- “Professional Engineer Office: Inaba IT Governance Laboratory” (Principal: Yuichi (Rich) Inaba, PE.jp in Information Engineering / Certified Information Systems Auditor(CISA) ) was established on April 1, 2021.
- It provides with an effective advisory services to the companies that are proactively engaged in DX (Digital Transformation) as well as DI (Digital Innovation) looking for a human friendly digital society.
- As an expert in the global IT governance frameworks such as COBIT 2019 as well as a practitioner who has hands-on experiences and knowledge in the implementation of IT governance system at major Japanese P&C insurance companies and global Insurance company groups, it is my strong intention to support the companies and societies for digital value creations.
- A Blog article is posted, “Toward an Earth-Friendly Digital Society Formations preventing us from worsening Global Warming”
- An English Version of our Website has been established
- A Blog article is posted, “Centralizing Digital Capabilities to Digital Agency – A First Step to the Real Value Creations with the Leaderships at Front Lines of the Government”
- A Blog article is posted, “The Digital Agency needs to execute the improvement PDCA cycle and realize performance transparency based on the monitoring of value creations”
- A Blog article is posted, “The Government Information Systems – The Digital Agency needs to create values of Digital Society Realization by Implementing Business Ownership System”